Tuesday, November 4, 2008

RSV Season Is Upon Us

Yes, I'm probably one of the few not blogging about the election. I voted last week since we live in a mail-in ballot precinct. Anywho...

Tate got his first RSV shot today. He wasn't supposed to qualify for them. I asked our doctor at his 2 month check and he missed the cut off by 2 days. I don't know what changed, but he will get them monthly until March. I hate having to go in monthly for shots, but glad we won't have to worry about RSV with him this year. It's also kind of nice to get him weighed every month. He weighed in at 12 lb 12 oz today.

Cole spent the afternoon with Daddy in the tractor. I thought for sure he would fall asleep since we had playgroup this morning and he didn't get a nap, except for about 10 minutes in the van. He didn't sleep at all and is still going strong. I'm sure he'll be nice and crabby later.

No comments: