Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 month checkup

Tate had his checkup today. He weighed in at 12 lb 14 oz, which is in the 3rd percentile. He is 24 inches long, which is in the 35th percentile. Our doctor didn't even mention formula! He keeps asking if I have enough milk though. If I didn't, don't you think he wouldn't be growing??? Other than that, the appointment went well. I'm still not sure about switching doctors. I feel like he's implying something when he asks if I have enough milk. The other thing that bothered me was he mentioned Tate's head is a little lopsided. He prefers one side over the other, but it's not nearly as bad as Cole's. The dr. never even mentioned Cole's head until I brought up putting him in a helmet. He said Tate will grow out of it (or into it, I'm not sure which). I don't know if he mentioned it because we had Cole in a helmet or what. So I am still undecided on the dr. switch. The little guy got 2 shots and one oral vaccination. He's not a happy camper. He is currently swinging and sucking on his fists. It's either that or I walk around with him all day.

I did decide that I will stick it out with school. I only have 2 semesters of math classes left. Granted they will be really hard semesters, but I'm getting so close that I think I will regret it if I don't finish. I have some ed. classes left to take, but those aren't as hard and if I decide to push those off it won't be as big of a deal to go back and take them later. Well, I'm off to attempt a nap.

No comments: