Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nothing New

Wow, it's been an entire week since I updated. That's about how exciting our lives have been, not at all. We've been busy, but ordinary busy. We did get some snow, and are expecting more today. Which is just wonderful since we have to make another trip to Sioux Falls to get the van fixed. I love my van. It drives nice. It's comfortable, but this is the second time in 6 months we've had to have our door fixed. Last time the motor went out and we couldn't get it shut. This time it won't latch closed. Of course we discovered this Sunday morning as we were headed to church and were going to be on time for the first time in weeks. I don't mind the opportunity to do some shopping, but this year we will actually have plenty of it. We're heading to my parents in a couple of weeks and then up to the cities in December. So I don't really need this trip. Oh well, at least the van is still under warranty for another few thousand miles.

Other than that it's been pretty normal. Pat's birthday was Sunday. We celebrated by everyone taking a nice long Sunday nap. His mom and sister did surprise him by serving birthday cake after church. I didn't even know anything about it. I think he was a little embarrassed, but oh well. He and his dad finished up field work last night, I think. He got in pretty late.

The boys are good. Cole is busy being 2. He's very much a copy cat. Tate is growing. He is starting to giggle now. He's becoming a very happy baby. Well, I better sign off. We need to head out the door soon and Cole is still in his jammies!

No comments: