Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Poopy Day

We had a potty success! Cole managed to poop in the potty tonight. He told me once he needed to poop so we rushed to the potty, but he got distracted by the stickers. He used to hate sitting on the potty without pants, so I started giving him stickers for every time he sits on the big potty without pants on. Shortly after the first warning he started squatting and saying poop again, so we rushed back to the bathroom. He started to get distracted again, but apparently the urge was too great to ignore this time. After a little crying for his diaper, we had success! He got a special sticker for actually going in the potty. I'm so proud of my little guy!
I know, I know, but here are a couple of potty pictures for you. Don't worry, no pictures of the actual poop.
Cole doesn't really like his picture taken...

No comments: