Saturday, January 31, 2009

Meet Juno

We were going to wait until spring, but when we saw her picture, we just couldn't resist. Both Pat and I really wanted a husky, but they don't make the best farm dogs. We have been scanning the papers, but haven't found much of interest. Pat was cruising the internet this morning, and there she was. I called and they still had her, so I made an appointment. The boys and I headed up there, along with a friend of mine. She's 2 1/2 months old and a husky/lab mix, but I don't see much lab in her. She has the prettiest blue eyes, which supposedly means she's even smarter than a husky with brown eyes. She seems pretty smart, except for using my floor as a bathroom. Hopefully we'll get that worked out quickly. Everyone is thrilled with her, except for the cat. He'll get over it. Cole loves her. They've been playing ever since we got home. We decided to name her Juno. It seems to fit her. I'm sure we're going to lose a few toys and possibly a shoe or two to her chewing, but she can't be as bad as Calvin was, right??
I mean, look at those eyes! So innocent...(remind me of this in about a week when she's destroyed everything I own;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's adorable!! good luck with training! :P
andrea