Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Randoms

It hasn't been a terribly exciting week. Monday Cole and I had class at school. It's a separating class so for about the last 15 minutes the kids go play while the parents go into a different room. The first night he lasted about 5 minutes. This week he lasted until after snack. Maybe by the end of the class he'll able to make it the whole time. Tuesday night the United Way put on a Llama Llama Read-O-Rama. It would have been fine except Llama Llama was there and Cole flipped out. He screamed and cried every time he even saw Llama Llama. So we left right after they finished reading the stories. It wasn't a total bust. We headed over to watch the girls' basketball game and except for the buzzer, Cole loved it. He especially liked the band. We made it until half time and headed home. I discovered Wednesday that I didn't have class today, which didn't make me sad. Pat was sick all day yesterday, which made for a really long day for me. So far the rest of us have been ok, and I really hope it stays that way. He's doing much better today. We were supposed to go out with some friends tonight but he wasn't feeling great after lunch so we may put that on hold. It's kind of a boring post, but I figured I'd better post since it's been a while.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is that other kid with Cole in the picture? Surely it's not your baby! Has it really been that long?