Monday, January 12, 2009

Extended Vacation

So I was supposed to go back to school today. I didn't go. Pat called this morning to say I wasn't going anywhere, and it being 7:30 and I was still in bed, I didn't disagree. I probably could have made it to class without too much trouble, but I think getting home would have been a challenge. I don't know the last time I've seen this much snow, and it's only January.
Here are a couple of fun photos for you.

Tate enjoying a ride in my old doll stroller. He was watching his brother have a melt down about him being in the doll stroller.

Cole much happier now that his baby is in the stroller and not his brother.

Cole sporting his hat hair look. Not sure why he had to lift his shirt up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cole is taking after Krissy ... lifting up his shirt when having his picture taken ... how cute.

Jenn