Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sleepless In His Crib

So I think we had it way too easy with Cole. He slept through the night at 4 months and rarely woke up in the middle of the night after that. Tate is another story. The kid is up at least once, usually twice at night. He rarely sleeps all the way through. It's driving me nuts. Last night he was up every 3-4 hours. He doesn't need to eat, but that is the only way he'll go back to sleep. I've tried letting him fuss himself back to sleep, but it's usually quicker to get up and feed him than it is to lay awake listening to him cry. Ugh! Any advice? I could really use a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No advice, just empathy. M is only 5 weeks but I understand. I am tired too, and I still have a ways to go. J was a bad sleeper and would only go to sleep after eating. I am going ot try with this one to do things differently. Who knows. It is all a big puzzle with no solution that alwyas works.

Wendy