Sunday, January 18, 2009

TP Peeves

So I have recently switched brands of TP. I used to buy what we will call Bear Bottom. Then they switched to Bear Bottom Soft, Bear Bottom Strong, and Bear Bottom Basic. First I tried the soft and it was fine, then I tried the Basic and it was nothing more than Brand Name Port-a-Potty TP. Was it really so bad to have soft and strong together? So I tried a different brand, Quilted Southern. It wasn't bad so I bought some more the other day, only this stuff is much thinner. I'm thinking I must have bought 3-ply the first time. Why can't they make decent TP for a decent price. I mean, we are just flushing it down the drain anyway!

My other paper product peeve is paper towels. I found some paper towels that I really like. They are cloth like, but I can't find them in select-a-size. I used to, but only one store in town has them and they are in individual rolls. I prefer to buy a big pack. I put in a store request at our local grocery store the other day since there were request forms in that particular aisle. Only when I handed it to the cashier she had no idea what it was and could not grasp the concept of a customer request form. I'm fairly certain it ended up in the trash.

No comments: