Thursday, April 16, 2009

Training Pants

Since Cole has no interest in potty training, I thought I'd try to help things along a little bit. I bought some training pants the other day. I thought maybe if he could feel himself pee, he'd start to get it. I tried to get him to wear them, but when I put them on I started laughing so hard he didn't want to wear them.
Yes, he's trying to take them off. The company, which will remain nameless, claims they have been caring for babies for over 80 years. Maybe they should've worked on a restyle of their training pants in that time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe. I love the look on his face. I've been contemplating buying T training pants since she tells me she has to go, sits on the potty & then does her business in her rediapered butt. I'll steer clear of 'old' brands.

I know you can't do anything about it, but both yours & Julie's blogs are in my reader in the family & friends section & I was a little disappointed it was Julie updating.

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Coley ... a mom who laughs at him when he wears potty training pants. However, I am smiling at the picture ... Good luck!

Jenny