Saturday, April 11, 2009

Karma

I don't really believe in that, but it's been an interesting week. It doesn't seem like it's been a horrible week, just very busy, and not great medically. Tuesday, we were in the ER with Cole. Thursday, Pat was there with his eye. Friday, my FIL found out he fractured his knee a month and a half ago and has to have his knees replaced this summer. He needed to have it done anyway. He's just been delaying it. Today, I was headed to a baby shower only to find an ambulance in their driveway as I drove past. I found out later it was the baby's great-grandmother that had a fainting spell. I hear she's fine, but was taken to the hospital. Needless to say, I didn't go to the shower. I'm hoping we manage to steer clear of the hospital for a while.

This afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt at church. It was a gorgeous day. We had a pretty good turn out and the kids had a blast. I'll try to post some pictures later, but for right now, I'm exhausted and if the past few nights have any indication, I'll be up at least 3 times before 2 AM.

Have a happy Easter!

No comments: