Sunday, April 5, 2009

A New Attitude

We've officially hit the terrible twos. I know. We were about due. Cole has been such an easy child, up until about 3 days ago. Suddenly, "no" "I do it" and "That's Coley's" can be heard way too often. Where did my easy child go? We've made it so far today without a time out *knock on wood*. The past few days he's had more time outs than he's had in his entire life. My favorite is when he asks "Mommy help!" Then when I try to help I get "No! Coley do it." He was an absolute bear at swimming on Thursday. He refused to jump in. He just wanted to go in the big pool or down the slide. Thank goodness they only last a half an hour.

Tate has decided he wants to be a pain too, so he is refusing to sleep by himself. I made him cry himself to sleep this afternoon and I'm not sure what to do with him tonight. The problem is that he is right next to Cole and Cole will cry if Tate is crying. Hopefully he'll sleep tonight because I am tired! The other problem I am having with him is odd, I think. He poops so hard he makes himself puke. He's been doing this the past 4 days. He's not constipated. He poops at least once daily. It's not incredibly hard poop either. Has anyone had a kid do this? I'm not sure if there is something I can do for him or not.


It's impossible to be mad at that face! He has such big smiles. He's so easy to make smile and laugh. He's so not like his brother at all! This is the face you get when you are trying to feed a baby squash and he's trying to feed himself cheerios!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! You can't blame Tova for Coley's new attitude. It's been weeks since they were together.

Love the pic of Tate. He's a doll! Who wouldn't want to see his face at all hours?!

Anonymous said...

Tate has beautiful eyes! What a beautiful baby. Kiss your boys for me. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was able to leave a comment with my wordpress ID. I am SOOOOOO smart sometimes.

Anonymous said...

awwwww what a cutie! remember this to shall pass when cole is driving you nuts;)
sarah

Brennan Blog said...

THrees are worse..you can tell he is close to three! Good times! Love that pic of Tate! Nothing better than that!