Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Funny Valentines


Duplo Tate

Cole had his friendship party at school today. Valentines must be offensive or maybe it's love, I don't know, but at any rate it's a friendship party. I decided to be creative and make heart crayons instead of giving out candy. It would have been fine if I hadn't waited until last night to do it. At any rate, they turned out nice. I spent the morning at school with him, and affirmed my decision to teach high school over preschool. He did fine, but everything is more tragic when mom is there and it's sooooo annoying.

At any rate, the boys are doing fine. They love pushing each other's buttons and in turn push mine. I used to get a break in the middle of the day 3 times a week. I still get a break 3 times a week, but now it's during chores time which is normally my daily break anyway. It's starting to show. My nerves are fried by about 9 AM. I need a get away. Pat and I were supposed to get that Sunday-Tuesday, but the lovely snow ruined that. We are going to try again this Sunday, but this time we're taking the kids. I'm not sure if that will be nice or not!

Cole is finally getting the potty training down. Tate loves to be in or on anything he can. They are fun. I just have to remind myself to enjoy them once in a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on a light note, the crayons are cool!! nice idea mom! :) hope you got your weekend away!! ~andrea