Thursday, July 30, 2009

Name That Goat Contest

We got our new goats today. Yes, goatS. We decided to get two. This way if I kill off one, we've still got a backup. They may be able to defend each other better against the dog as well. Anywho, we need names. So get naming. The winner gets, umm, bragging rights. Yes, bragging rights! What better prize than that!

First up we have the male goat. He's mostly white with spots of black and tan.
Next up our female. She's mostly brown with a few white and tan spots.
Pat has suggested Johnny and June, and I've come up with Lucy and Linus, although I'm not sure if I should name anything ever again. With the exception of Tate and a handful of cows, everything I name dies.
Also, for those of you reading this on FB, I'm planning on stopping importing my blog to my notes. So if you would like to keep reading, just bookmark www.twopreemies.blogspot.com or add me to your google reader. I don't know if it's annoying to see my posts on FB all the time or not so I thought I'd just turn it off.
Thanks!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Bonnie and Clyde

Anonymous said...

Does it have to be famous people? Like Fred and Wilma?

Wendy

Hope said...

I like Bonnie and Clyde.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to reach into the Way Back Machine & go with the names of the parakeets from Cheaper By the Dozen, the books, not the horrid movie. Peter Soil & Maggie Mess. Or Peter & Maggie. Which ever. Although I do like Bonnie & Clyde...

Anonymous said...

If you're going waaaaay back, how about the Boxcar Children? Henry, Jessie, Violet and Benny. You had Benny ... how about Henry and Jessie? Maybe that will jinx the new goats. Hmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

On the otherhand, Bonnie and Clyde made me smile. :) Ooooooh! You will be the favorite aunt if you name them Luke and Lea ... Lai? Lei? However, you spell her name. Or Anakin and Padme (whatever her name was).

Sam said...

If they aren't brother and sister then Johnny and June or Bonnie and Clyde would be my picks.

Unknown said...

Ole and Lena

Anonymous said...

i like linus and lucy (course i am a bit impartial) fred and wilma is cute too!!!