Saturday, July 25, 2009

Almost Over

Only 3 hours remain until this horrid week is over. It started out ok, but has continually gotten worse. Tuesday I ended up with a migraine. Thursday I took Tate to the doctor, and if you read my previous post, you know that didn't go wonderfully. I also left my new migraine prescription in my shopping cart, luckily it was recovered and turned out to be the old prescription, not the new one. Anywho, I got home to find that Pat wasn't feeling well. Bad enough to go to the doctor the next day. Turns out he's probably dehydrated, something I've been telling him for a long time, that he needs to drink more water, less pop and beer. Friday went along without any major catastrophes, but today was the bottom. As the boys and I were finishing our chores this morning, we went to check on Benny and our birds and give Benny some more mineral oil to help him poop. Turned out the treatment was a day late and a dollar short. Poor Coley just doesn't understand and kept wanting to check on Benny "cuz he was sleeping". Try explaining to a 3 year old that his goat won't wake up. I was about in tears. It broke my heart trying to explain it to him. He loved chasing Benny around the goose pen. We are on the hunt for a new goat. I have one that I'm working on. Hopefully we can replace him soon. Talk about feeling like crappy mom of the year. I just killed my kids' birthday present! Ugh. Thank goodness this week is almost over!

No comments: