Thursday, July 16, 2009

Potty Training - Take III

Potty training was going very well. Last Thursday he was dry, all day! It went swiftly downhill after that. Apparently he does better on the road than at home. He does great if he has no bottoms on. He'll go by himself when he needs to. Put a pull-up on him, and he's wet in no time flat. I just hope he gets this figured out before fall or he's going to get very cold. We've only had one more poop mishap - on the playroom floor. Other than that, he's been doing better about going in the toilet. It's been very frustrating for me. I know he can do it so when he doesn't I just don't know what to do. I try to reward the good and ignore the bad, but at this point ignoring he wet diapers is getting much harder. We even tried the big bribe. He currently has a lego farm set on the dining room table that he can't touch until he stays dry in underwear all day. At this rate he'll be 12.

In other news, remember this picture? Oh who am I kidding. Everyone remembers the camel bite. Anywho, I submitted it to this website. I got an email back this morning saying they didn't want to use it on their website. They want to put it in their book! How funny is that? I haven't gotten any details yet, but I'll let you know if they accept it and use it. It still makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the book deal. That's awesome. And it's an awesome photo.

Brennan Blog said...

Still laughing at the picture too! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

didn't realize how far behind on reading your blog i am! what a great pic!