Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Since last weeks Not Me! Monday was such a hit, I thought I'd try it again.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly have not kept my 3 year old bottomless in an attempt to potty train only to have him poop, again, this time on my mother-in-law's front step. But that didn't happen here!

I also did not take a picture of him wearing nothing but a cap and shoes while he went to feed the geese some empty pea pods.
I also did not hear my husband tell the same 3 year old to "sit down and drink your pop!" We most certainly would not let a 3 year old have his own can of pop, even if it was the 4th of July.
We also didn't make him walk all the way around the row of strawberries that we were picking so we didn't have to listen to him ask "What you doing?" every 5 seconds. Nope, not here. I love spending every waking moment answering that question.
Feel free to share your own Not Me! moments in the comments or leave your blog link.

No comments: