Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Roommate Reunion

Every summer since Cole was very little, my sophomore roommate and her freshman roommate have gotten together.  We were very good friends in college (I spent way more time in their room freshman year than my own.  My roommate was WEIRD) and it's nice to get together.  We now have 6 kids between the 3 of us.  Five are boys ages 3-6 and then Shelby.  Hopefully we'll add to the group again in the next couple of years.

We took the kids swimming Monday night, then to the Science and Discovery Center on Tuesday.  The kids had a blast, minus the 10 minute "calm-down" session Tate had after he got mad that K~ pulled him out of the elevator full of strangers to wait for the next one.  Anyhow, they did enjoy it.
Tate flying a glider

Astronaut Cole
 Tuesday afternoon and evening we spent just hanging out and the kids played in the sprinkler and pool.  Shelby even got in on the action for a brief moment.  We got some hand me down swimming stuff so I figured I'd at least get a photo op out of it.
Shelby sporting her swimming gear
 This is one of my favorite pics.  Shelby has become enamored by her brothers lately.
Cole trying to make Shelby laugh
 Our group.  They had a great time playing together.
The kids all looking the same direction!


No comments: