Friday, September 24, 2010

Preschool Update

Cole loves school! He usually doesn't have much to tell me other than they did stuff and had snack, but every once in a while, he'll blurt out something. Yesterday, for instance, he randomly started telling me how he played bowling ball in the gym. He can name most of the kids in his class, even 2 out of the 3 girls. We had family night at the apple orchard last week and it was fun to see him recognize the other kids. I think this year will be really good for him. Two full days a week hasn't wiped him out like I thought it would. He's got a good group of kids in his class and he seems to be learning something! His teacher sent a note home about how he's such a good helper and listener. When I read it to Cole, I thought he was going to burst. He was so proud of himself!

No comments: