Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey, at Least It's a Post!

While I'm waiting to wipe my 4 year old's rear...

I wish that sentence ended with at Uno, or Phase 10, or something, but sadly it does not.


Tired of looking for blog fodder? Here’s a simple Meme. Tag yourself if you want to!

What I’m reading now: Applied Combinatorics by Alan Tucker, thrilling, I know! and the latest edition of The Reader's Digest.

What I want to read next: The Help by Kathryn Stockett

What I’m watching: Biggest Loser, The Office, and Community, almost religiously, and shows like The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother when I can catch them.

What I’m reading to my kid: Anything with dinosaurs or firetrucks

What my kid is reading: How Do Dinosaurs Play with Their Friends with the help of his Tag Jr.

What I’m listening to: Music from the National Youth Gathering, particularly You are Holy

What I’m cooking from: A Year of Slow Cooking and a few of my fail proof recipes.

What I’m looking forward to: Thursday when I have no where to go and maybe I can accomplish something. I guess I'll keep dreaming...

No comments: