Friday, August 28, 2009

A Dry Day

Coley finally made it an entire day, wearing underwear, staying dry! I'm so proud. He did very well. He spent the morning with Grandma and Daddy, which is usually when he has his first accident, because he's not at home. But he made it all day, including supper out! So when baby brother went to bed, he got to go play with his new Lego farm set.

He was busy analyzing all the little pieces, most of which I don't even have out yet. His favorite part is the grain bin which you can empty into the dump trailer. I'm so excited we are making progress. After he peed on a kitchen chair yesterday, I thought we'd never get here! I'm not sure what to do with him tomorrow as we are going to be gone all afternoon to look at a rotary dairy, but I guess we'll decide tomorrow! For now I'm enjoying the moment.

No comments: