Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Are You Happy Now, Jenn?

Ok, so I'm finally updating. It's been insanely busy. I called to get the results of Tate's echo yesterday. Turns out they got sent to our former doctor, who of course wasn't courteous enough to pass them along to the correct doctor. Anywho, everything is normal. They were looking for a PDA, which is what Cole had, but didn't find anything wrong. I could have told you his PDA was closed, so I'm hoping they checked around for other things. At any rate, he has to go back at 15 months for another well baby check, so we'll see what happens then. We are also waiting until then before we decide to do anything about his head. I'm not concerned about it. He used to really lag with his left leg, but he's crawling now, so I'm not so worried about it. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures to tide you over until I can actually write a real post.


Tate was not so sure about the feel of grass on his knees.

He uses the potty better than his big brother! This is what happens when you have a child that screams when he poops, before he's finished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tate! Did you not read my blog on your birthday about your mom taking embarrassing photos of you? I'm just going to warn you that the picture of you sitting on the toilet will resurface when you graduate from high school or college. Just letting you know.

Anonymous said...

Why, yes, I am happy now.