Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

I can't believe my spring break is over! I'm not ready to go back. I still have to much to do. Since my nephew, Ethan, and I have the same spring break, we all met at my parents' house for the week. Tuesday we headed up to Como Zoo. When we left my parents' the weather was gorgeous. Not so much at the zoo. I felt like a pretty awful mother, since my two small children were dressed only in sweatshirts. Thankfully, much of the zoo is inside so it wasn't too horrible. After that we headed out for some delicious Davani's Pizza. The rest of the week was spent playing with cousins Coley had a blast running with the big boys, and wasn't too terrified of Tova either. Fortunately, Tova was content to play with Tate which left Cole free to play with Ethan and Gavin. We did some walking and a little shopping. We found the kids coordinating outfits for Jenn's wedding. Cole managed to catch a little cold, and a little attitude from Krissy's kids ;-) There is nothing quite like hearing yourself talk in a two-year old voice, "Child!". Apparently I say that a little too often, although, I don't think I say it quite as annoyed as Cole makes it out to be. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures for you. Sorry I don't have more, but I left my camera in the van while we were at the zoo.
Tova helping Cole undo his jammies.
Tova and Tate watching PBS.


No comments: