Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's Thursday!

Do you know what that means? Yep, swimming lessons tonight! Only, it seems we are not meant to do swimming lessons this session. First it was the snow storm, then it was a migraine, then we finally made it a week, and had a week off for spring break. Now we are back and guess what? A Fever! Cole has had a cold for the past week, but nothing major. This morning he was up at 6, didn't eat breakfast, and starting heaving just in time to get me out of chores this morning. I would rather have done the chores. The poor guy is miserable. He fell asleep on the couch this morning. After that he refused to nap and wanted to sit in his chair. Only this is how he ended up.
Now he's finally up in his bed for his normal nap. I hope this doesn't last long. The good news is that this has given me time to study for my test tomorrow. Only instead I've been finding everything else to do, like laundry, cleaning the house, and blogging. I think now I'm off to nap myself!

No comments: