Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowy Sunday

Well, we are snowed in for another weekend. They even cancelled church this morning. We got quite a bit of snow yesterday and now it is blowing, so they haven't cleared the road yet. I'm guessing the school kids, and teachers, are getting sick of this. Nearly everything has been cancelled and closed the past two weekends, but they've only had a late start for school once in the past week. I don't mind the snow. I just don't like the bitterly cold. Cole wants to go out and play, but it is way too cold for that. It is supposed to get warmer by mid week and Christmas looks pretty nice. Hopefully we'll get a chance to go sledding or build a fort. We've got enough snow for it!

For your viewing pleasure, I managed to get a pretty decent picture of the boys ready for the Vikings game today. Right after I snapped the picture, Cole hopped off the couch and Tate fell over. Cole wasn't too fond of "snuggling" with his brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THey look so cute! Of course, we are RAven's fans so the outfits aren't my favorite. However, I am not a football fan so my little girl will not be wearing football clothing! he-he
Wendy