Monday, December 15, 2008

5 Months

Tate turned 5 months yesterday. Can you believe how fast that's gone? Just crazy! He is getting so big. He can roll from his tummy to his back and from his back to his side but not all the way over yet. He loves to watch Cole. If Cole is in his line of vision he rarely cries. He is also trying to sit up when being held. He's just started eating solids. I can't believe how much he's changed. Cole has been looking at photo albums a lot lately. We noticed a picture of Tate from when he was about two months or so. He had so much hair, and now it's all gone. It's starting to come back in, but he's still pretty bald. Here are a few pictures.
Tate's hair.

5 Months Old.

This week is my finals week. I have my one final on Wed. Hopefully I make time to study between now and then. I'm anxious to be done. I'm hoping to find time to do some reading and baking over break. We'll see how much of that happens. I can't believe it's only 10 days until Christmas. It really snuck up on me this year.

No comments: