Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June Review

I know, June isn't over yet, but by the time I post again, it probably will be :)
  • The boys started swimming lessons. Cole's were every morning for 2 weeks. He wasn't the strongest swimmer in his class, but he did ok. I learned that he can be bought with donuts. After realizing that his teacher wasn't going to make him go under water, I tried bribery, and it worked! I'm hoping to hit up the pool a few times this summer so he can get more practice.
  • Tate is also in swimming lessons, with me. We go twice a week and he is doing pretty well. He's more daring than his brother, but not overly so.
  • Cole got his kindergarten shots. His doctor likes to do them at age 4 since their memory isn't quite as good and they are easier to restrain. When she broke the news to him he cried and flinched every time he heard a door in the hallway. Try getting a urine sample out of a 4 year old after 4 shots. We had to go back on Monday to attempt that and he was almost in tears when the tech said the nurse would call with results. I think he was terrified she'd come give him more shots.
  • Cole's stats: 31"=21%, 36.8 lbs= 55%
Upcoming events:
  • Pat's 10 year reunion
  • Cole's first birthday party
  • Cole's dental visit to attempt to fill a cavity
  • Family trip through our dairy Co-op

No comments: