Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday Review

Cole's birthday went very well. He woke up in the morning, came downstairs, and asked me "Is it my birthday today?" He was so excited! We had his birthday party with some of the Grandmas and Grandpas last night. So here is the night in pictures.

First the dinosaur cake. When I originally asked him what kind of cake he wanted, he said "Um, a circle cake?" So I rephrased and asked what he wanted on his cake: "Triangles?" So we went to the library and looked at their selection of cake pans and he picked out a dinosaur. I should have gone with the circle cake. Anywho, he decided on a dinosaur cake with chocolate sprinkles and I complied.


A couple of months ago we were out for dinner and someone was celebrating their birthday and they had balloons. He was nearly in tears because he wanted a balloon. No fit, just tears. So I told him he could have one for his birthday and he periodically reminded me that he would get a balloon with stars on it for his birthday.This was the second take with the candles. The first time he blew them all out before we could sing.

Grandma and Grandpa R bought him a set with 3 semis and a loading bin. They even brought real corn, soybeans, and wheat to put in. Lovely.No birthday would be complete without semis, trucks, tractors,
and of course, BUBBLES!

No comments: