Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not Me Thursday

This morning I most certainly did not allow the TV to babysit my 2 children while I attempted to take a shower. But if I had, said TV would have certainly done its job and not allow the following to happen:
1) Oldest son would have not come into the bathroom fake crying (he's not going to be an actor) louder and louder until he realized I was not responding and then finally in fake crying voice proclaimed "Momma, Tate hit me in the head again!" and promptly left the room

2) Upon exiting the shower and discovering youngest son was no where to be found but the old basement playing in a sand box. Only the sand box was actually the litter box and he would most certainly have not been scooping the litter out with the pooper scooper and dumping it into the dehumidifier water.

Nuff said.

2 comments:

mrsolsenk12 said...

LOL! That is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

OMG....thanks for the laugh, even though it awful-hope you are laughing now!