Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly did not get car sick the morning of my sister's wedding on the way to the salon. I definitely didn't have to bolt from the chair to the bathroom before she finished my hair. Nope, not me. That, of course, didn't lead to me having to dart out of the ceremony into the church kitchen and then darting back in to walk back down the aisle. If I had, I would have been incredibly thankful for the conveniently located doors that made my bail out inconspicuous to most of the guests.

I also haven't been forcing my 3 year old to run around bottomless in attempts to potty train him. That most certainly didn't lead to a large poop on my dining room floor tonight. Nope, not here.

I also didn't go buy 3 bottles of wine to make sangria and then decide to have a glass when then motrin I gave my infant appeared to have no effect on his crying. I would never do such a thing.

I also didn't leave said infant crying in the living room so I could get my dairy computer work done for tomorrow. Nope, not me. My kids always come first.

I also didn't show my three year old how to use his new water syringe by unloading it on an unsuspecting cat because I didn't want to get wet. If I had, I would have chose an annoying barn cat, though.

Lastly, I, of course, washed out my infant's hair after he peed on himself this morning instead of wiping it on his jammies. I also didn't not give him a bath tonight because I was tired and figured we weren't going anywhere tomorrow anyway.

1 comment:

Tara said...

hi,just dropped by from mckmamas. i am glad other mothers out there umm 'dont' neglect to bathe thier children daily.
hope your dining room isnt carpeted ;)
had similar experiences with first, lucky for us we had wood floors...although a couple of slippry falls were an extra deterrant for 'going' in the living areas!