Thursday, February 6, 2014

Catch Up, Again

So the last 5 months...


  • I finished cross country in October.  I took a group of my runners to watch the state meet.  That was fun.  I miss being part of that.  
  • Harvest was not fabulous.  It got done, but that was about all that was positive about it.  
  • Tate is exhausted all the time, which is causing us some worry.  I'm hoping it's just that he's growing, but he will willingly nap.  What 5 year old does that?
  • Shelby refuses to nap.  She is going to be trouble.  She now has a mouth full of teeth and talks all the time.


  • Thanksgiving was spent with my family in Iowa.  This kids love being together and we had a good time.
  • Christmas was low key and spent at home.  Cole did a great job with his lines in the Sunday School program and Tate sang his heart out.

  • In January, Pat and I travelled to Frisco, TX, to watch NDSU win their 3rd straight national championship.  We had an absolute blast.  It helped that it was in the 60s on game day. :)

  • Cole started piano lessons when school resumed.  Two of his 4 lessons have been cancelled or rescheduled due to weather.  I am tried of cold.

  • While we were in Texas, the boys were introduced to MineCraft.  If anyone understands this game and can explain it to me, I am all ears.  Otherwise, my typical response is glazed eyes and feeling ready to explode with "I don't care!"  I just don't get it.

 And there you have the highlights since September.  3 blog posts in 1 week!

No comments: