Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

I've mentioned before how much I don't care for Hallmark holidays.  My husband, however, doesn't always feel the same way.  He's had 6 Father's Days now and I manage to blow every one.  You'd think he'd get it by now, but apparently not.  Anyway, this year I vowed to do it up nice.  Thanks to pintrest, I found this little gem:

We saved the barn windows from the shed we tore down last year so I thought I'd clean it up.  I was hoping to fit Shelby in a boot, but she was just a tad too chunky to fit right.  I think it turned out cute.  The boys even manged to mostly keep it a secret.  Granted I didn't tell Tate at all.

It would have been a lovely day, but Pat didn't feel good, so it was mostly a wasted day in front of the TV.  *sigh* Maybe next year...

No comments: