Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Training Day 1

So I finally bit the bullet and went to work out today. I dropped Cole off at school and Tate and I headed to the fire hall. He walked around shoving his tractor and truck into small places while I attempted to use the tread mill. It took me a little while to figure it out. I even called Pat to ask how to turn the thing on, which was stupid because like he would know. The only time he runs is to chase cows when they get out and even then running is iffy. His advice was to plug it in, to which I wanted to reply "do I look stupid." I did not. I just said good bye and hung up. I'm still trying to be nicer. Anywho, once I figured it out I ran for about 20 minutes, which was plenty for the first day. I can already feel it in my knees. My plan is to go back on Friday and maybe even get my old cross country skis from my parents sometime. Lofty plans, I know.

What did you do today, Fatty? (that's for my sister, I'm not calling all 3 of you lovely readers fat)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You three sista's are a hoot....

Wendy