Friday, January 22, 2010

Back to School

So my semester started last week. I have three classes, each runs one day a week, and they are all different days. It's been working out ok. My Tuesday class only meets every other week, the alternate weeks we post online. My Wednesday class was cancelled this week due to the weather, only I forgot to check my email and went in anyway. It wasn't a total waste since my student teaching application is due this week and I needed to take care of a couple of things on campus anyway. We hired a babysitter since my classes are all during evening chores. The boys like her. She drives and she feeds calves! Hopefully we are making it worth her while and she keeps coming back. My classes are all education classes which means a lot of classroom time and a lot of papers. Luckily we know what the assignments are well in advance so I've been trying to stay ahead of the game. I have my methods class which means lots of lesson plans. I have 2 due this coming Tuesday that I am hoping to get done this weekend. I really don't mind doing lesson plans. It's actually kind of fun seeing what kinds of things I can put in there to mix it up a little bit. They are very time consuming, though.

I also have been running on the treadmill. I've gone 4 times in the last week and a half. I chickened out on Monday, but went today and Wednesday. It's been so foggy here. After I took Cole to school on Monday and nearly missed my turn, I didn't really want to go out again. So when Pat called to say he'd pick up Cole, I decided to stay home. That's about all the news from here. I will try to blog and post pictures of the boys this weekend. I haven't really blogged about them at all this year.

No comments: