Sunday, December 27, 2009

Going Crazy

I may need to be committed if I don't get out of this house soon. The kids are busy with their billions of new toys, but if I have to listen to one more thing beep or hear "NOOOOO, that's mine!" again, I'm going to lose it. I need to get out of this house. I made it to town yesterday to get some milk (ironic since we have a tank full sitting just across the yard, but anywho). The plan was to leave for my parents' house tonight after Cole's Christmas program. Only now we aren't even going to make it to the program. I'm disappointed. Cole won't notice the difference. We didn't get more snow today, just freezing rain and now wind. We sent our hired man home early since he said the road was blowing shut. I'm done with winter. Unfortunately, with all this snow we have we won't see grass again until July. Ugh.

No comments: