Saturday, October 23, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training...Again

It feels like I've been potty training for years. Maybe because I have. Anywho, it's Tate's turn this time. I figured since he wakes up dry, it was time. He does pretty well except that he won't tell me he needs to go. If you take him every couple of hours, he'll be dry. Forget to take him, wet. I think I need a couple of days of him half naked and he'll get it, but I haven't had a couple of days with him lately.

Anywho, yesterday Pat took him in the tractor in the morning. He took him potty twice, but when I got him at 1:30 he was soaked. Luckily Pat had a diaper in his pickup, but no pants. So poor Tate got to wander around the corn field like this:
It was pretty chilly in the morning when they left and Tate wanted to wear his new snow boots. Maybe I'm biased, but I think he's rocking the pantless snowboot look.

No comments: