Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Book Tour

The boys and I headed to visit my sister this weekend. On the way home, my sister had suggested that we stop and take a picture with the book in the store. I thought that was a fantastic idea, so we stopped at a BN. I asked the help desk if they had the book and he directed me to them. He said it looked like a funny book and I told him that we were in it. So I had to show him the picture. He just burst out laughing. Then he wanted to show the check out guy and then went and got about 3 other people who were working. They asked how it ended up in the book and all of them got a good laugh. One lady told us that had made her day and she had really needed a good laugh. I got the biggest kick out of it. It's interesting to see how other people react to it. It also made me feel like not such a dork taking pictures in BN.

No comments: