Wednesday, December 5, 2012

8 months!

 My baby girl turned 8 months last week.  I cannot believe how fast she is going.  Facebook lost my album of her and so I went back and added her pics since she was born.  I can't believe how much she has changed!

Without further ado... her 8 month pics:
So big!
 Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a picture of an 8 month old?!?
Yummm!  Camera!
We did manage to get a fairly decent shot.


She is semi-mobile and gets a little more ambitious every day.  The trick she learned this morning...

She did that all on her own.  She's started pulling her knees up underneath her too.  I was hoping our tree would be safe this year, but I have a feeling she won't wait until after Christmas to start moving.  She finally started rolling all the way over this weekend.  She'd go over but wouldn't pull her arm out.  Now she just rolls and rolls and rolls.  She's never in the place I leave her.  Guess we need to start using baby gates again!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

She is soooooo cute! How do you get anything done all day because I would just spend my day staring at and playing with her?!