Thursday, April 26, 2012

Queen of the Castle

I realize it's been a while.  We've been busy.  First, my days and nights are ruled by this little creature...

She really is a good baby.  She sleeps through most of her brothers' noise and goes 3-4 hours at night.  She has this thing about being held, but I don't complain too much about having to snuggle with her :)  I mean, who could resist that face!  Shelby is doing well.  At her 2 week check she was up to 6 lb 7 oz, which means she's been gaining about half of a pound a week.  She eats, sleeps, and poops, which is what babies do best!

Our other big event was this...
Notice anything missing?  Cole lost his first tooth sometime last night, we think.  We can't find it, but he doesn't seem too upset about it.  He's got bigger things to worry about like planting corn.

 Stay tuned, I've got a farm post in the making and as long as baby stays sleeping, I should be able to pound it out for tomorrow.

No comments: