Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Witchy Wednesday

I'm not a big fan of Wednesdays. I have class in the morning, then class in the afternoon, plus chores, and kids. It's not a great day. This morning actually started out pretty good. I got up when my alarm went off (ok, I hit snooze, but only once). I got my calves fed and got a shower before I needed to get the kids up. I got the kids up to discover that both of them had leaked through their diapers and needed new sheets. So I sent Cole downstairs to go potty while I took care of their bedding. Apparently "go downstairs and go potty" when translated into 3 year old lingo means "help yourself to a yogurt drink and go play." So when I finally made it downstairs, I got Cole in the bathroom while I got Tate dressed. We're still running on time at this point. While I was trying to get Cole dressed, read diaper on "mom, I need to go potty" diaper back off. Tate discovered the kitty puked last night. I won't fill you in on the gory details, but you know how little kids "discover" things. So I finally had Cole dressed and Tate cleaned up and them both eating cheerios when I mad the mistake of thinking I had time for breakfast. I should never sit down. Anywho, Cole made it to school on time and I slid in the door just in time for my 8:30 class. After that things went fairly well. I needed a break and I got it when my mail arrived with my Cake Wrecks book. If you don't read her site, you should and I highly reccommend the book. Page 135 is my favorite. I laughed so hard I nearly had tears in my eyes. Here's hoping the rest of the week goes more smoothly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked pg 68. Nappy Blob Blob to you!

K~